It was practically a wholesale death toll appearing just like a deadly nighttime that occurred only a few hours apart. It was in So California when a total number of 10 people, mostly teeners who were coming home from day in the amusement park were burned beyond recognition.
Officials reported Saturday that an unlicensed driver, age 16 was the only remaining survivor of a BMW sedan crash at about 2:15 o’clock in the morning of Saturday. He had six teens passenger returning from a fun visit to the amusement park of Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, popular for its October event as the scary farm of Knott’s.
Top speeding off I-5 in Irvine, the car ultimately crashed and erupted into flame. Capt. Steve Concialdi of the Orange County Fire Authority confirmed that two teen girls and three teenage boys were burned to death. It was a horrible accident beyond description with the white sedan flattened on top and covered with burn marks as it was seen being towed from the scene.
CHP said that they discovered that both girls and one of the boys who died were not wearing a seat belt. The male victims were two with ages 14 and one of 15 who are all residents from Orange County.
Authorities had not yet identified the teens, but they learned that the three boys were players for the same soccer team.
Coach Billy McNicol stated that they failed to show up for their 8:00 o’clock in the morning game at the Mission Viejo Soccer Club and got a call afterward from a family member that all three had been killed.
He told reporters that the three were good boys and with trembling voice expressed great sorrow the group is feeling.
About five hours earlier, five more people died that Friday night, when three vehicles crashed on an isolated two-lane road at the edge of Chino, a city located east L.A.’s San Bernardino County. Authorities are trying to identify the fatality and to determine the factor for the crash that Saturday afternoon.
Monica Gutierrez, police spokesperson, said that the lone survivor of that three-vehicle crash that is the operator of a Honda Civic was later released from the hospital. The dead were four in a Chevy truck and one in a Honda Accord.
Anthony Vasquez identified four dead victims in the truck as his nephew Nathan Dominguez, age 18 and his three friends who recently graduated from the same high school.
Vasquez told the press that his nephew was scheduled to start a new job at a grocery store that Saturday, and added that his nephew was an outgoing and big-hearted caring teen.
The 16-year-old driver remained in critical serious as of Saturday afternoon suffering from a head injury after undergoing surgery at Mission Hospital.
CHP stated that the driver does not have a license and would still have been driving illegally for state laws don’t allow teens under 18 to drive late at night with teenage passengers without an adult of over 25 in the car.
Accident victims have rights. If you or your loved one has been harmed or fatally injured in a vehicular accident caused by the negligence of a distracted driver, contact a car accident lawyer now for free consultation. You may be entitled to financial compensation for economic damages, as well as pain and suffering.
Source: Fox News Com